Friday, August 20, 2010

Gluten Free Frozen Burritos









There are times where life is busy and I wish I could just pop something easy in the microwave and have a meal ready to go. So I was ecstatic when I found out the both Gluten Freeda and Amy's have both recently come out with Gluten Free Burritos in multiple flavors. You can order them online or often times I order them in bulk through my local health food store. The tortilla on the Gluten Freeda is very similar to a corn tortilla but still has good flavor. I haven't been able to get my order in for Amy's burritos yet, but I am crossing my fingers that the tortilla on those burritos is more like the normal flour tortilla I crave. Still I can't complain because a healthy gluten free microwave burrito is wonderful!

Update:
I ordered a whole case of Amy's Burritos and they were delicious. I tried out the bean and cheese. It had great flavor and though their tortillas shell isn't just like a traditional flour tortillas, it is still very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment